1. Do you ship to worldwide?
Yes, we do ship to any country in the world, except Israel due to shipping policy problem.
2. What shipping method do you offer?
We offer Standard Registered Airmail and Fedex.
Both shipping methods come with tracking number.
3. How much is the shipping cost?
For International Registrered Air Mail Rate
· USD5.90 for the 1st 500 gram
· Additional $1.00 will be charged for every extra 100 gram.
Specials: Free Shipping for order amount exceed USD$50 (only apply on register mail, not apply on Fedex)
· Around USD$19-USD$35
4. Shipping Rate and Delivery Time
Once order is received and payment is processed successfully, we'll ship out the order in 2 business days. Below is the detailed shipping rate and delivery time for your reference.
· International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
· We are not responsible and liable for any losses or broken during the delivery process.
· Estimated delivery time: 7-20 working days
· Working days not included Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday)
All transit times are subject to Customs Clearance, transport conditions (e.g. boat traffic in certain areas) and volume of mail traffic.
All transit times given are in accordance with the international standard concluded by the International Bureau of the Universal Postal Union
* Pls take note that the parcel might delay if it was unfortunately hold by custom for checking and review.
* Shoppingholics.com do not held any responsible for any delay during the delivery time.
Kindly track it at Malaysia Pos after received the tracking number (pls allow 1-3 working days for the system to update). After the parcel dispatched out from Malaysia, you can track your parcel at your local post website.
Terms & conditions
1) Delivery period may vary from 1-5 working days due to difference destination.
2) Price may vary based on different location and weight.
3) ShoppingHolics reserves the rights to change any terms & conditions without prior notice.
Below rates apply if you choose Fedex shipment.
Zone A: Singapore
Zone B: Hong Kong, South Korea, Macau,Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
Zone C: Australia, New Zealand, Brunei
Zone D & E: USA, Canada, Puerto Rico
Zone F: Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
Zone G: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Greenland, Maldives, UAE
5. Do you provide tracking number?
Yes, we provide tracking number on both Standard and Express shipping after we shipped out your order. We will email you the tracking number or you may login your account to check after 3-5 days order placed.
6.How do I track the number given?
You can track International Registered Airmail in your country's postal website. (Please note that some country postal website do not provide tracking service for International Registered Airmail)
Or you may track at
6. For U.S. customers. USPS website showed the tracking status as ' Origin is preparing shipment'. When I called to USPS, I have been told that the parcel is still in origin place. Is that means that the parcel still has not dispatched?